5 Best 4x4 Trucks 2010
The 5 best 4x4 trucks 2010 are those seriously heavy-duty pickup trucks that can get you anywhere you want to go. They are powerful, bulky, and full of testosterone, which is, chances are, just how you describe yourself. If you've ever wanted a truck to haul ass or just to scare other drivers on the road, then any of these is a must.
- Dodge Ram Power Wagon. With a blessed name like Ram Power Wagon, you know that this truck has got to be tough. This Ram Power Wagon is the best 4x4 truck in 2010 due to its towing power that is in excess of 10,000 pounds! This is one hell of an unbelievably powerful 4x4 truck, and it doesn't stop there. Oh, no, friends...this baby also features the ability to excel on trails, to also perform well for the daily commute, and also to give you all-around performance.
- Nissan Pathfinder SE. The second-best 4x4 truck in 2010 because of its seating capacity, the Pathfinder SE is the truck for you if you enjoy towing heavy loads. This truck is also great for families who have a lot of kids (Catholics maybe?) they need to squeeze into the back seats. Rugged, too, this 4x4 truck is versatile in its capability of towing and hauling around the family either on the road or off road, your choice entirely.
- Toyota Tundra Double Cab. This 4x4 truck features a slightly smaller engine from its earlier iterations, which is what lands it on the three spot on this list of the best 4x4 trucks on the market. While this smaller engine may seem like a problem, it is actually an improvement since it gives you more torque and more power at less gas usage! This baby's engine is also extremely powerful, counting 310 horsepower that you can use to floor it on the highway, or drive it up even the steepest hills.
- Toyota Tacoma. This is the fourth-best 4x4 truck because of its quite-reasonable price tag. For around 20k, you can get a compact-sized pickup truck that has the capabilities, to boot. Do not let the seemingly smaller size fool you: This baby comes with all the trimmings. It features the capacity to seat five people, a V6 automatic, a 236-horsepower engine, and standard overdrive.
- Ford F-150 SuperCab SVT. The final 4x4 truck that is worthy of your consideration is this monster from Ford, a pricey truck, but a really full-size one that gives you everything you paid for. The engine on this baby is tremendous: It is a 310 horsepower beauty with a V-8. If you can't haul ass with this truck and load up as much as you possibly want on it--then you are just not doing something right, pal.