5 Best 50cc Motocross Bikes
The five best 50cc motocross bikes may be small in power but are big on performance. Being 50cc restricts plenty, this is true, but it does not mean that the motocross bike needs to be a tricycle. These five best 50cc motocross bikes are beasts on the track and will give you top performance.
- Honda MTX50. This is the 50cc motocross bike to beat! With six gears to work the two stroke engine you will be zipping through progression and gaining speed in no time. The lightweight and compact frame makes bike management a breeze. Built by Honda so you know it is quality.
- Beta RR Supermotard 50. If you want a quick jump off the line this compression 12:1 ratio, 50cc speed demon is what you are looking for. In those tight track races, where being in the lead can mean victory from start to finish, movement off the line is vital. Full handlebar control with patent shock absorbers provides a smooth ride.
- Derbi Senda R 50. This sweet machine is an exceptional racing tool. Built with care and quality, this durable motocross bike is a European delight. Superb mechanics, braking system and suspension puts this motocross bike up with the big boys.
- Yamaha DT 50 R. There can be no list of motocross bikes without Yamaha. This beauty is a liquid cooled, two-stroke with a tight ratio and smooth gear transition. The braking system is fashioned after big brother making curves a breeze and acceleration a top priority. This is a fun motocross bike that is easy on the body and quick to the finish line.
- Gilera Zulu 50. Another perhaps unfamiliar name in racing, this manufacturer is a top flight producer of 50cc motocross bikes. The bore and stroke engine is liquid cooled, ignited by CDI with a full disc braking system and smooth gear transitions. This bike sits high with a solid footprint and is built to last.