The five best 600cc motorcycles are those motorcycles which combine power, speed and ultra-sleek architecture to get you the most out of your motorcycling experience. While some people feel that the 600cc-type of motorcycle is not a good bike for beginners because of too much power and speed, with the right kind of training and preparation, even beginners should be able to get the most out of these motorcycles.
- Yamaha 2010 YZF-R6. Yamaha's new 2010 model is a great 600cc motorcycle because of its extra long muffler. This muffler that comes out to ten centimeters longer than last year's model will grant you the ability to ride your motorcycle with more quiet and also with more power, good enough to claim the top spot on this countdown.
- Honda 2010 CBR600RR. Called the sharpest looking of all 600cc motorcycles out there, Honda's CBR600RR is the darling of industry experts who all rave about it, and this show of confidence in it is why it takes the two position. This is also a 600cc motorcycle of firsts since its combination anti-lock braking system has never before been featured on a sports motorcycle.
- Kawasaki 2010 Ninja ZX6R. Kawasaki's 600cc motorcycle has been named one of the best bikes of 2010 according to Cycle World, and one can see just why. It features oval sub-throttles, a six-speed transmission, and some of the coolest, racing colors this side of sports motorcycles. It takes the tree spot because of its huge power: Its engine actually drives and handles as if it is significantly bigger than 600cc!
- Triumph Daytona 675. Triumph is an English motorcycle maker, but it features motorcycles in the 600cc range that can compete with the Japanese makers, too . Triumph's Daytona 675 takes the number four position because of its remarkable handling which is considered intuitive and very smooth. The next time you take a sharp corner, you will feel confidence if you are on a Daytona 675.
- KTM 690 Enduro. KTM's Enduro 690 is a type of liquid-cooled off road motorcycle that is great if you want to jump some hills or ramps in an off road track. With 654cc of power, this motorcycle has you covered if you want to be a bit more adventure in your cycling and tackle more rugged terrain. It comes with a single cylinder, four-stroke engine like so many off road bikes in its class.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.