These 5 best acoustic love songs of 2008 express love in the gentlest terms. Sure, sometimes you may want to shout your love to the world, doing so with big, amplified guitars. But other times, you'd much rather whisper in her ear. These are the musical sounds of lovers whispering in each others' ears.
- "Crazy Ever After (Acoustic Version)" – The Rescues –When The Rescues sing, "You didn't tell me you loved me/Just goodbye," it has the ring of tragedy. Sometimes there isn't a happily ever after. There are times when all you're left with is a crazy ever after, as is described in this 2008 acoustic song.
- "Duet" – Rachael Yamagata with Ray LaMontagne – This acoustic love song from 2008 details the pain of when two people are separated from each other. It also features two of the best singer/songwriters going today.
- "High and Low" – Greg Laswell with the Edison String Section – There is a high and low in love. It's a fact of life. This piano-based, 2008 acoustic love song by Laswell feels mostly low.
- "Anyone Who Had A Heart" – Shelby Lynne – Shelby Lynne has a great, smoky Dusty Springfield voice. This is a great old song, re-recorded as an acoustic love song in 2008. It sounds new when Lynne sings it with such heartbreak. She may be considered a country singer by some, but if you listen to the whole of her work, you'll notice there's so much more to her sound than just that.
- "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" – She & Him – She & Him just have such a light touch. They make songs that sound retro, without ever feeling old. You might never guess this acoustic love song was released in 2008.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.