5 Best Adidas Running Shoes 2010
Next to Nike, Adidas is the largest supplier of sports apparel and shoes, and here are the 5 best Adidas running shoes 2010. The company focuses on support for the foot, lessened impact, style, and comfort. In addition to running shoes, they make shoes for basketball, football, golf, tennis, skateboarding, and several other sports.
- Response Cushion 18 Shoes. The Response running shoe has excellent cushioning for a smooth run. A Formation unit in the heel and the Torsion system for midfoot support help with the cushioning. It has an EVA insole which is anatomically molded for comfort. The shoe is durable and has an outsole that provides for a lightweight grip.
- Uraha 2 Shoes. The Uraha 2 running shoe offers a modern look and maximum comfort for the foot. It has an EVA insole which is lightweight, and adiPrene in the heel for cushioning of the impact when running. The upper part of the shoe is made with a breathable mesh. The outsole is made of durable adiWear.
- Rava Microbounce Shoes. Rava Microbounce running shoes help you recycle the energy from each step you take by combining Bounce cushioning and adiPrene in the forefoot. They give you more power and help you break your PBs. The upper is air mesh to give you optimal ventilation. The EVA insoles are molded anatomically for extra comfort. TPU welds give the shoe structural integrity and support that is lightweight. The lining is non-slip to aid in your performance and comfort. An adiWear outsole provides durability.
- Kanadia Trail 2.0 Shoes. These running shoes are built specifically for the trail. They have adiPrene cushioning for high impact, outsoles that shed mud, and their upper air mesh provide optimum ventilation. The tongue is perforated also to help with breathability. They have adiPrene under the heel to cushion the impact and an EVA insole for comfort. The adiWear outsole helps make them durable.
- Supernova Riot 3 Shoes. Like the Kanadia Trail 2.0, these running shoes are also built for trail running. They have lot of cushioning, including adiPrene under the heel, to allow you to run smoothly on just about any surface. Their Continental rubber outside and Traxion outsole provide great traction in both dry and wet conditions. The midsole medial support helps prevent overpronation. The upper has material that is stitched onto microsuede overlays which help make the fit smooth, while at the same time providing support for the natural flex zone.
- Good fit, comfort, impact cushioning, arch support, traction and ventilation are all important when choosing a running shoe.