5 Best Adidas Running Shoes For Men 2010
The 5 Best Adidas running shoes for men 2010 are all made with features that are common to Adidas shoes. The Torsion Control System is known to help control over-pronation. Adidas Adiprene is used for the cushioning system to help protect the forefoot.
- Adidas Adistar Solution. A lightweight running shoe for men by Adidas for 2010 is the Adidas Adistar Solution. Adidas have made a very light and form fitting running shoe using all of their own patented technology. The special Formation design fits to the foot as it hits the ground. Adidas own Adiprene heal cushioning and Fitfoam midsole fits to all the angles of the foot.
- Adidas Supernova Glide 2. This Adidas Supernova Glide 2 was specifically built for men as one of Adidas best running shoes for 2010. The shoe has men's-specific flex grooves and outsole lug construction. This Adidas running shoe has a very stable heel which allows the runner to have a smooth and comfortable run.
- Adidas Adistar Salvation 2. Another one of Adidas best running shoes for men 2010, Adidas Adistar Salvation has only tweaked it's previous Salvation in the midsole area. Designed as a high mileage running shoe great impact protection is needed for the midsole/outsole area and is provided by the Adiprene inserts.
- Adidas Response Stability 2. Great cushioning and stability make the Adidas Response Stability 2 one of the best Adidas running shoes for men 2010. This Adidas running shoe has a special sweat sweeping Climalite system that keeps sweat away. Plus the shoe has an air mesh on top for extra ventilation.
- Adidas Adizero Tempo. As the ultimate lightweight running shoe, Adidas Adizero Tempo is one of Adidas best running shoes for men 2010. This Adidas running shoe is very simple in appearance and function but it still has everything needed for a running shoe. The Adidas Torsion System is used to prevent overpronation. Adiprene is used for under the heel cushioning and the shoe has air mesh on top for extra ventilation.