5 Best Adidas Sport Watches
What are the 5 best Adidas sport watches? Adidas makes a variety of sport watches with many of the specific traits sports men and women demand in their watches. They make both digital and ani-digital watches, which have a combination of analog and digital movements. This list will include both types of movements. Hopefully, there will be watches that will appeal to most people on the list.
The five best Adidas sport watches are:
- Adidas Adistar GT approx. $50 This is one of Adidas's digital line of sport watches. It is packed with features which include alarms, 100-meter water-resistance, full chronograph functions, interval timer, shadow timer, which allows you to race against previously stored races, countdown timer, easy-touch recording, 24 world times, race calculator and 100-lap memory. It is a sleek, stylish, lightweight design with a ventilated rubber strap for comfort. Any serious runner will love this watch.
- Adidas Response XL approx. $40 This is another of Adidas's digital sport watches. This is designed in a larger case for those with larger wrists or who like the new larger wrist watch designs. It is still packed with a full line of features which include alarms, 100-meter water-resistance, full chronograph features, interval timer, shadow timer, 50-lap memory and countdown timers. It comes with a vented rubber strap for comfort. This one is larger, yet slim enough not to get uncomfortable. It is a winner which is sure to satisfy.
- Adidas Fitness Control approx. $70 Yet another one of Adidas's digital line of watches. This one comes in a more traditional square case is reminiscent of the first digital watches. It is not old fashioned; it has modern, stylish highlights and features any of the old digitals lack. The features include alarms, 100-meter water-resistance, full chronograph features, interval timer, countdown timers and 10-lap memory. Nostalgic looks mated with modern highlights and a vented rubber strap for comfort make this one a winner.
- Adidas Response Twin approx. $110 This is one of Adidas's ani-digital sport watches. It comes in several models with stylish looks and a variety of bright highlights in either a bold orange or silver. It is not a piece of fluff though; it is a full featured, rugged sport watch with features including alarms, 100-meter water-resistance, full chronograph features, 50-lap memory, countdown timers and world times. With its ventilated rubber strap, bold good looks and the versatility of both the analog display and digital displays, this is one handy sport watch for the outdoors man.
- Adidas Response II Twin approx. $120 This one is another of Adidas's ani-digital sport watches. It comes with bold looks and silver highlights. One model even has a unique colored highlight to its comfortable, ventilated rubber strap. There is more to this watch than just good looks, as it is a full-featured sport watch with the following features: alarms, 100-meter water-resistance, full chronograph functions, interval timer, 50-lap memory and 24 world times. Bold looks, full functions and both analog and digital displays, which can be set for two different time zones separately, means this one is a winner.
These are the five best Adidas sport watches. Each and every one is unique and good looking enough to make any sportsman happy with their choice. With the Adidas name on them, these are quality products which will disappoint. Hopefully, there is something in the list that appeals to you.