if you love movies filled with non stop action then you will want to check out these five best adventure movies of 2008. These movies will have you on the edge of your seat just waiting to find out what is going to happen next. Between the amazing actors and breath taking plots, there is never a dull moment in these movies. Read on to find out more about the five best adventure movies of 2008.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull. Harrison Ford is an amazing actor and he doesn't let his fans down in this 2008 adventure movie. In this movie, Indiana and his partner are captured by Soviet agents and forced to look for a crate containing the remains of extraterrestrials. From breaking open a crate contains the Ark of the Covenant to to surviving a nuclear explosion, Indiana faces non stop adventure.
- The Dark Knight. This is probably one of the best Batman movies ever made. In this adventure movie of 2008, Batman and members of the Gotham City Police try to eliminate the mob. The Joker, played by Heath Ledger, warns the mob that Batman will come after their money. In true Joker fashion, he offers to kill Batman for the mob.
- Hancock. Not only is this movie full of action, it is also hilarious. In this 2008 adventure movie,Will Smith plays John Hancock, a guy with super human powers. In the movie, Hancock does use his superpowers for good deeds, but he also causes a lot of problems, because he is always drunk. Eventually, Hancock is put in jail for missing court hearings and costing the city of Los Angels so much money. The only problem is the crime rate goes up when he is in jail and not fighting the bad guys on the street.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. If you haven't seen this 2008 action movie, you are really missing out, because the animation in this movie is outstanding. In this fantasy/adventure film, the Pevensie children return to the amazing world of Narnia, to help Prince Caspian fight for his rightful place on the throne. This movie shows the true heart and power of children. By the end of the movie, Narnia fans can't wait for the next Narnia movie to be released.
- The Hulk. In this 2008 action movie scientist, Bruce Banner, travels around the world looking for an antidote to put a stop to his alter ego, the Incredible Hulk. Banner faces many obstacles along the way to finding this special antidote. Many people want to exploit him for his condition and make money off of it. He also faces challenges from an awful creation called the Abomination who also wants to stop him from getting the antidote that he desperately needs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...