5 Best Adventure Movies 2009
Are you curious about the best adventure movies of 2009? 2009 produced some of the best adventure movies of all times. Watching these movies can help you escape the mundane tasks of everyday life. Besides great adventure, many of these movies contain one of a kind animation. We give you the five best adventure movies of 2009.
- Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince. Long time Harry Potter fans weren't disappointed when this 2099 adventure movie was released. In this movie, wizard Harry Potter and his favorite teacher Dubledore travel to convince a former Hogwarts teacher to return to Hogwarts school to stop evil Lord Voldemort. Besides containing lots of action and adventure, this movies also has outstanding visual effects.
- Monsters Vs Aliens. If you have children, you shouldn't miss seeing this animated 2009 adventure movie. In this movie, a meteorite causes a woman, Susan, to become a huge giant. The military then shows up and holds Susan captive along with other monsters. The real adventure begins when an alien robot lands and starts taking over the earth.
- Avatar. If you haven't seen this amazing 2009 adventure movie then you might not have a pulse. In the movie, a paraplegic marine is sent to another world called Avatar. The marine is then torn between his his duty as a marine and his new love of Avatar and it's people. Besides having a lot of adventure, this is also a very emotional movie that you won't forget.
- Coraline. This adventure movie of 2009 is about a girl, Coraline Jones, who finds an alternative world where her parents pay attention to her. Coraline loves this world but a cat, who can talk in this world, warns Coraline about the dangers of this new world. Everything is perfect until Coraline's mother, from the new world, tries to force Coraline to stay in the new world forever. Corlaine battles her new mother for the freedom of the souls of other children the new mother holds hostage.
- District 9. In this adventure movie of 2009, a space ship comes to earth and hovers over South Africa. The South African government hires a private military company to move the aliens to a place called district 10. Wikus Van De Merwe is hired to oversee the relocation, but in the meantime the aliens start changing his DNA into the same as their DNA. In the movie, Wikus is on a non stop adventure to try and stop the aliens and have his DNA returned to normal.