The 5 best air mattresses for guests exist so to make sure that your house guests can enjoy comfortable nights of sleep, too, even if they are not sleeping at a hotel or in their own beds. So the next time your house guests arrive and want to inconvenience your routine with their intrusive stay at your home, simply turn the other cheek and offer them any number of comfortable air mattresses on which to sleep.
- Wenzel Insta-Bed Queen Raised Sure Grip Bottom with Built-in Pump. Wenzel's air mattress is just the thing you require when some house guests want to intrude on your home! Capable of inflating easily to a normal-sized bed's height, Wenzel's Insta-Bed ensures a night of sleep that is luxurious and which you can set up in a hurry: The inflation time for this mattress is only 90, quick seconds, which is why it sits at number one.
- Pure Comfort Full Size Flock Raised Air Mattress. Pure Comfort's air mattress is not only very affordable, but also the perfect thing if you need extra beds for your house guests. This air mattress earns the two spot because of its very efficient inflation time. Due to its two-in-one valve, it has an extra wide opening for inflation, which makes setting this baby up as well as packing it away a snap.
- Intex Supreme Ajr-Flow Queen Airbed Nylon Flocked with Built-in Electric Pump. This super air mattress from Intex takes the three position because it is the nearest you will come to an actual, traditional bed in an air mattress. It also features its own infrastructure of interconnected air cells which go a long way toward giving you a comfy sleeping surface.
- Coleman 4-in-1 Quickbed. The Coleman 4-in-1 Quickbed is what you go to if you want an air mattress for any number of different guests, seeing as how it can be customized according to your needs. It features the ability to be used as a Twin-bed configuration, a Queen-size bed, or even a double-stack configuration for a taller-than-normal Twin bed.
- Intex Pillow Rest Twin Airbed with Built-In Electric Pump. This air mattress is cheaper than the other air mattresses on this list and is smaller, too, which is why it only takes the number five position. However, it can hold a couple of heavy weights as its maximum sleeping capacity tops out at just 300 pounds, enough for even your fattest relatives.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.