If you are looking for snowboarding gear, learn about the 5 best AK Burton products ever. Burton's AK snowboarding line is used by professionals and recreational snowboarders alike. The Burton AK line features products made of Gortex, which are also designed to be waterproof, wind resistant and durable for all different snowboarding styles. Check out the following 5 best Burton AK products ever:
- Burton AK 2L Stagger Snowboard Jacket. This best Burton AK jacket is fully lined with gortex and can be worn as a full jacket or an outer shell. This jacket has a waist gaiter which will prevent snow from getting in. The pockets are also completely waterproof so you can stash your gloves or electronics. You can also remove the gaiter and wear this snowboarding jacket when you are not snowboarding. Elite snowboarder Jeremy Jones owns an AK 2L stagger snowboard jacket and it is fit for performance. This jacket comes in a variety of colors such as "sorcerer" and "optic nerve print." Available at burton.com for 369.95 to 419.95 dollars.
- Burton AK 2L Stagger Snowboard Pants. These best Burton snowboard pants from the AK collection are compatible with the 2L AK Stagger jacket or most other Burton jackets. You can zip the jacket and pants together to create a snow-proof bubble. These pants have cargo pockets are are designed with fully taped seams and also have micro fleece lining for extra warmth. Available at burton.com for 319.95 to 369.95 dollars.
- Burton AK Clutch Snowboarding Glove. These best AK Burton snowboarding gloves feature "Dryride" fabric which is designed to move with you and repel water. These gloves allow you to grip your board with ease or just change a song on your iPod. The Clutch gloves also have thermo-insulation to keep your hands warm in all weather conditions. These gloves are available in trench green, agave and black. Available at burton.com for 84.99 dollars
- Burton AK 31L Pack. If you're going to bring a backpack to the mountain, it can't be your bulky schoolbag. The AK 31L Pack is designed just for snowboarders and weighs only 3.6 pounds. The pack straps are designed to keep the weight of the pack balanced and there are internal and external storage components. You can even carry your snowboard on the pack if you need to hike somewhere. Available in two color options; heat or black. Available at burton.com for 89.95 dollars.
- Burton AK Select First Layer Shirt. Burton's First Layer shirt can be used alone during warmer weather and as a base layer in cold weather. This technical shirt in made from recycled polyester and is designed to wick moisture away from your body. This best AK snowboarding shirt is stretchy and it closes with two front buttons. Available in Blotto grey, Optic Nerve and black. Available at burton.com for 89.95 dollars
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.