5 Best Albums Of 2007
When it comes to picking the 5 best albums of 2007 there is no perfect list. Everyone has different taste in music, so opinions on this matter are subjective. That being said, if you look at expert opinion, sales and awards you can compile a general idea of the albums that did best overall that year. To make a proper list of the best albums of 2007 you need to choose albums from different genres of music.
- Kanye West's album "Graduation" was definitely among the best albums of 2007. The hit single "Jesus Walks" had a lot to do with the success of the album. The Album debuted at first place on the Billboard chart and sold nearly 1,000,000 copies in the first week. West also won three Grammy awards for the album.
- Amy Winehouse released the hit album "Back To Black" in 2007. The song "Rehab" had a lot to do with the popularity of the album. Amy won five Grammy awards for the album, which has sold more than 10 million copies since its release.
- Radiohead's seventh album "In Rainbows" is among notable albums of 2007 because it got a lot of buzz when it was originally released as a digital download and customers were aloud to pay whatever price they could afford or saw fit. The album debuted in first place on both the UK and US music charts and sold more three million copies in its first year.
- Miranda Lambert's second album "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" is among the best albums of 2007 because it was a hit on the country charts that year. It had three hit singles on the Billboard charts and has sold nearly 1,000,000 copies since its release.
- When it comes to pop albums of 2007 one of the most notable would be Rihanna's "Good Girl Gone Bad". The singers third studio album earned her a Grammy and is her best selling to date.