The five best all you can eat Japanese buffets near Los Angeles was an easy task once you take into account the service and portions of foods served. Since Sushi has become wildly popular in metropolitan areas, finding good restaurants is not difficult. Here is a list of some of Japanese buffets near Los Angeles:
- Todai Seafood Buffet Restaurant is a sit down type of restaurant that serves fast Asian food. The price point for this restaurant is a little higher than its competition but the buffet size is also larger than its competition. Todai is a great restaurant to visit whether you are dining with family or friends because the casual dress code and atmosphere will always make you feel relaxed. The colorful décor inside this restaurant is memorable but enjoyable that along with the food itself will make you want to revisit whenever you have a taste for all you can eat fast Asian food. 400 S Baldwin Ave # 440, Arcadia, CA 91007
- Onami Seafood Buffet offers casual dining which is great but it has something that its competition does not offer and that is valet parking. This buffet style restaurant is great when dining in with friends or family and even offers a free meal gift certificate on your next visit when you visit on your birthday. This restaurant has eight different salads that compliment the Asian fast food that is on the buffet menu. Onami is now under new ownership that has completely remodeled the place from the floors to the countertops making it even more appealing to the customer as they enjoy their Asian seafood meal. This is also a great place to go as a group but remember to make reservation when you have a party of eight or more people. 1925 West Carson Street, Torrance, CA 90501
- Midori Sushi Restaurant offers a wide selection of sushi with friendly service and great casual atmosphere. This restaurant offers the Love Boat, which is a large bowl with several types of sushi in it that any customer will find appetizing. Midori has their own specialty family rolls, which are amazing to the taste buds, and goes great with any kind of sushi on your plate. They offer a special that if you can eat everything on your plate in under an hour you then do not have to pay the ala carte price. 17047 Ventura Boulevard, Encino, CA 91316
- Kyoto Sushi- Northridge is great for small and large groups who enjoy getting together to eat sushi and there is no reservation required for any size group. The décor in this restaurant is quaint compared to its competition but the food itself is tastes fresher than most sushi all you can eat places. Kyoto has some of the largest rolls and you will not be able to eat more than one when eating your sushi. Customers continue to come back to Kyoto not just because of the food but for the friendly and attentive service, they receive. 18531 Devonshire Street, Northridge, CA 91324
- Midori Sushi Restaurant has great friendly service that will constantly ensure that your meal is enjoyable. The competitive prices at Midori are reasonable especially for the larger than usual pieces and portion sizes that are served. There is a wide variety of rolls to choose from and if you enjoy eating rolls with your sushi then this is one of the best places to dine. The casual atmosphere in this restaurant is great for family and friends who will come and enjoy the fine food and service. 13905 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.