Amaretto is an Italian sweet almond flavored liqueur used to make the 5 best Amaretto drink. As a liqueur, Amaretto is a dessert drink. In fact, it is often added to dessert recipes. Amaretto can be made into rich fruity appetizing cocktails.
- 1 ½ ounce Amaretto Liqueur
- ½ ounce Lime Juice
- Club Soda
- Pour Amaretto and lime juice into a tall glass filled with ice. Top with club soda.
Amaretto Stone Sour.
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 ounce Sweet and Sour mix
- 1 ounce Orange juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake easy and strain into a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
- 2 ounces Amaretto
- 3 ounces Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- 3 ounces Club Soda
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour Amaretto over the ice. Create a layer of orange juice by pouring it slowly over the ice.
- Pour a layer of club soda to fill the glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 ounce Peach Liqueur
- 1 ounce Pineapple Juice
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice. Pour Amaretto, Peach liqueur, and pineapple juice over the ice.
- Add additional pineapple juice if necessary to fill the glass.
- 2 ounces of Amaretto
- 12 ounces Zima
- Pour Amaretto into a tall glass with or without ice. Fill the glass the rest of the way with Zima.
Tips/Warnings: When not using ice in the glass, make sure to chill the glass for 30 to 60 minutes in the freezer. Shaking the mixture in a cocktail shaker filled with ice for more than 20 seconds will dilute the drink and change the flavor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.