Amaretto is an Italian sweet almond flavored liqueur used to make the 5 best Amaretto drink. As a liqueur, Amaretto is a dessert drink. In fact, it is often added to dessert recipes. Amaretto can be made into rich fruity appetizing cocktails.
- 1 ½ ounce Amaretto Liqueur
- ½ ounce Lime Juice
- Club Soda
- Pour Amaretto and lime juice into a tall glass filled with ice. Top with club soda.
Amaretto Stone Sour.
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 ounce Sweet and Sour mix
- 1 ounce Orange juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake easy and strain into a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
- 2 ounces Amaretto
- 3 ounces Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- 3 ounces Club Soda
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour Amaretto over the ice. Create a layer of orange juice by pouring it slowly over the ice.
- Pour a layer of club soda to fill the glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry.
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 ounce Peach Liqueur
- 1 ounce Pineapple Juice
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice. Pour Amaretto, Peach liqueur, and pineapple juice over the ice.
- Add additional pineapple juice if necessary to fill the glass.
- 2 ounces of Amaretto
- 12 ounces Zima
- Pour Amaretto into a tall glass with or without ice. Fill the glass the rest of the way with Zima.
Tips/Warnings: When not using ice in the glass, make sure to chill the glass for 30 to 60 minutes in the freezer. Shaking the mixture in a cocktail shaker filled with ice for more than 20 seconds will dilute the drink and change the flavor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.