If you are a hunter then you should know what the 5 best American hunting rifles are. When shopping for a new rifle it is best to educate yourself as much as possible prior to making your purchase and you want to be sure that you buy the best rifle out there. In no particular order here are the 5 best American hunting rifles on the market today.
- The Winchester Model 70– Winchester is one of the most well known names when it comes to hunting rifles. Their model 70 comes with a three lever trigger system that only requires a 3 3/4 pound pull weight. This means very little effort to pull the trigger which in turn limits your movement prior to firing.
- Ruger Model 77 Mark II Magnum – This is one of Ruger's premier bolt action hunting rifles. It is designed specifically for hunting some of the largest and most dangerous game around. It is available in either a .375, .416 or .458 caliber chamber.
- Remington Model 700 – Another very respected name in the hunting world, Remington offers the Model 700 in many variations. One feature is an adjustable trigger and you can choose from three available finishes, matte, blued or stainless. They also offer a variety of stock options and colors.
- Savage Model 110 – Since 1894 Savage has been producing top quality American hunting rifles. The Model 110 is well known for its great accuracy, it is available with many options and configurations. They also offer a youth model which has a an adjustable muzzlebreak which can reduce recoil by 30%.
- Browning A-Bolt – The A-bolt hunting rifle provides customized accuracy right out of the box. The barrel is free floating, which helps add to the accuracy. It is available in three lengths and a variety of finishes and materials.
This information should help you in making your choice when you go shopping for the best American hunting rifle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.