Learning new sex positions—particularly these five best anal sex positions—can be a great asset to your sexual relationship. Many people assume that the same positions that are good for vaginal sex will be good for anal sex, but that isn’t always true. Because of the different angle and position of the anal canal, there are certain positions that are effective for anal sex. Here are five great ones to get you started.
- Modified Missionary – This position is a great one to start with. Have your partner lay down on her back and put her legs up in the air. Fold a pillow in half and place it under her bottom. This slight variation on the classic will change the angle of penetration and allow for easy access. It can also be very romantic. Make sure you make eye contact and kiss her often to make it special.
- Girl on Top – This is a great choice if your partner is new to anal sex. When she’s on top, she can control the speed, depth, and angle of penetration. She will feel very confident being in control. Try alternating between having her knees up and her knees on the bed. Dimming the lights may make her feel more comfortable, as she’ll be front and center.
- Reverse Cowgirl – This is basically the same idea as girl on top, but it changes the angle up a little bit. Try placing your legs close together and having her hold onto your knees for support. You will have a great view of the action, and make sure you tell her how much you enjoy the scenery.
- Spoon – This one is great for early mornings, or whenever you’re feeling a little lazy. Lay behind her and hold her top leg up. Gently enter her from behind and put an arm around her. You’ll be able to take it slow and gently rock your way to an orgasm.
- Doggie Style – This one is a little obvious. There is no better way to access the anus than to have your partner get on all fours. The angle of penetration will be very deep, so go slow and use a lot of lube. You can spice it up a little bit by giving her a playful spank, gently tugging her hair, or talking dirty.
As you can see, it’s very simple to incorporate these positions into your sex routine. Find the one that makes both of you feel comfortable, and experience the most pleasure. As always during anal sex, take it slow and use lubricant. Remember to always practice safe sex. Good luck, and enjoy!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …