Having one of the 5 best analog wrist watches will make you feel confident that you always have the correct time. Besides giving the correct time, these watches also look awesome, and have other great features on them. We give you the 5 best analog wrist watches.
- Casio Men's AWG100- 1A G Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch. This analog watch features a countdown timer and daily alarm. It has a stopwatch that can count down to the one-hundredth of a second. It has a pre programmed calendar on it. Watersports lovers love this watch, because it is water resistant up to two-hundred meters.
- Timex Men's T2N107 Casual Dress Strap Watch. Featuring a twelve and twenty-four hour dial format this watch also has an Indiglo night light on it. This analog watch has a leather strap with a clasp buckle. Since it is water resistant up to thirty meters, users of this watch don't need to worry about it getting ruined by accidental water splashes.
- Casio Men's EF106D-2AV Edifice 10 Year Battery Analog Bracelet Watch. This Casio analog watch is sturdy enough for every day use and dressy enough to wear for a special occasion. This watch has a beautiful blue dial which also has a date function on it. The stainless steel band is twenty-four millimeters wide. The luminous feature on the watch ensure that the user of the watch can always see the date and time.
- Timex Men's T29391 Classic Square Black Leather Strap Watch. With it's bold square face, this analog watch is very unique looking. One of the things that people really like about this watch is that the hand on it are luminescent. The dial also features Arabic numerical markings on it.
- Casio Men's FT500Wv-5BV Forester Electro Luminescent Analog Sport Watch. This analog watch has a brown nylon strap with a Velcro clasp. The Velcro clasp makes it very easy to adjust to most wrist sizes. It features both date and luminous features. A mineral crystal protects the dial from getting scratches on it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.