5 Best Anime Episodes
To uncover the five best anime episodes you really need to concentrate on the five best anime series. Anime is a popular genre and has held its ground internationally for years. Limiting a list to five best anime series is a daunting task and putting this list together was just that. Now, one can argue this lust of top five anime series with others through the genres history and they would be equally correct. This list is based on longevity of series, international appeal and persona taste of the article writer. With that in mind, compare this list to your top five best anime series.
- “Dragon Ball” (series i.e. Z, GT etc.). This is the longest running series, which began in 1984 and still is running strong today. This empire includes all media from manga, to toys, to movies to soundtracks, to television to toiletries. This is the best anime series of this generation.
- “Naruto.” This one shot comic from 1997 has blossomed into an international sensations. With a long running manga series, "Naruto" also owns the airwaves. The television anime series has been on air since 2000. Another mega marketing anime series that ahs produces a Completive Card Game (CCG), movies, video games and countless toys, posters and Cosplay outfits.
- “Bleach.” This anime series burst onto the scene in 2001 and remains a heavy hitter ten years later. "Bleach" has bee the catalyst for many other anime series. It is a market hog as well, with CD's, movies and toys. In fact many of the end songs that appear at the end of an episode have gone on to launch Japanese bands internationally.
- “Astroboy.” Yes, this early on if not the first “notable” Japanese anime series has an endearing affect on the anime world. "Astroboy" took the genre, put in on the international map, has spawned, and influenced countless anime series from "Gundam" to "Gotchaman." If your only exposure to "Astroboy" is the 2009 CG film, then look for the original series for a little nostalgia.
- “One Piece.” Is perhaps the longest continuous running anime series ever. With over 400 episodes and still moving forward, "One Piece" is in a world of its own. With over ten movies and over thirty games inspired by this anime it is far and away the most media marketed in history.