Now Anna Paquin may not be known for the five best Anna Paquin movies, but rather for her public announcement that she is bisexual. Anna Paquin is a talented Canadian actress who has appeared in many top movies. She is also an Academy Award winner, and has received much recognition from her peers. Anna is also a very beautiful woman with exquisite curves and a great pair of legs, which makes Anna Paquin’s movie appearances all the better.
Here are the five best movies starring Anna Paquin.
- "Trick ‘r Treat" (2009) In this film, Paquin plays a virgin named Laurie who is holding out for Mr. Right. Passing up every opportunity on Halloween night, while her friends party it up with the locals, Laurie finds herself wandering alone in her Little Red Riding Hood costume. The scene then takes a gruesome turn. Acclaimed as a cult classic, this horror film is sure to be around every Halloween for some time to come.
- "X2: X-Men United" (2003) In this film, Paquin plays Rogue, a mutant who works with her mutant friends in their struggles to fit into society and fight William Stryker (Brian Cox) and Magneto (Ian McKellen) and his band of revenge-minded mutants. Rogue works closely with Cyclops (James Mardsen) and Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) to combat new foes introduced as part of Magneto's mutant army. Paquin plays a prominent role as Rogue, one of the most beloved X-Men characters.
- "The Piano" (1993) In this film, eleven year-old Paquin plays the daughter (Flora McGrath) of Ada McGrath (Holly Hunter). Paquin received the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her work as the distraught, but ambitious, daughter of Ada. Although Paquin plays a subordinate role in the film, in many moviegoers' eyes, she stole the show and the hearts of the audience.
- "X-Men" (2000) is the first of the trilogy and portrays Paquin (Rogue) in a much more personal and deeper manner, going well into her personality and the extraordinary challenges that face her. The storyline does not center on Paquin, but her child-like ways and innocence opens a new chapter for Rogue. This is a classic good versus evil plot with the twist that the heroes not only have to battle evil but also have to try to win over those people they are protecting.
- "X-Men: the Last Stand" (2006) In this film, Paquin returns to her role as Rogue and see the return of all the major names in X-Men lore from both Professor Xavier's (Patrick Stewart) and Magneto's (Ian McKellen) band of heroes and villains. "The Last Stand" portrays the war to end all wars between the two mutant groups and spells the end for Magneto and his villains. . . or does it?
Anna Paquin is currently starting in the critically acclaimed Home Box Office (HBO) series “True Blood.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?