If you never use your checkbook then you should consider downloading one of the 5 best apps for monthly expenses. You have your phone with you all of the time, so it’s the most convenient place to keep track of your monthly expenses.
- Mint. This app is one of leaders in personal budgeting and finance tracking. You can check the balance of your accounts. Set up a budget and personalized categories for monthly expenses. Then when expenses come from your or credit card account it will be put into your budget. If you choose you get alerts when a bank balance is low or if your expenses are over budget.
- BillMinder. If the main function you need on an app is to be reminded which bills and expenses are due and be able to track them then this app might be for you. One convenient feature allows you to have the information about the companies you owe bills to right on your phone so you can make a payment or get information from them.
- Pennies. Pennies is a simple app that lets you keep a record of your monthly expenses. When a monthly budget is set up your expenses will be added to your budget.
- moneyStrands. Set up a budget and check the balances on bank and credit card accounts with this app. You can see visual charts of how well you are doing adhering to your budget. Customized alerts can be set up so that you always know where you stand and you are aware of any over budget expenses or account problems right away.
- PocketMoney. The software that this mobile app comes from has been around for a couple of decades. With this app you can set up a budget, record expenses and get reports of budget adherence and spending habits.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”