Everyone knows you can get sneakers with arch support, but if you want to wear sandals, you can trying wearing one of these 5 best arch support sandals. If you want to go the beach, you don't want to be stuck wearing sneakers just because you need good arch support for your feet. These sandals look so good that no one will know that they arch support sandals. Pick one of these arch support sandals to look good and feel comfortable.
- Birkenstock Arizona Suede Sandal. Birkenstock is known for making amazing sandals and this one is no different. This arch support sandal has an ethyl vinyl acetate sole that offers great support for your feet. These slide sandals has double straps with adjustable buckles. It also has a deep heel cup with a foot liner.
- Propet Miami Walker Sandal. This sandal looks good with both shorts and jeans. The arch support is molded into the rubber outsole of the sandal. This sandal has a double strap, but it also has a strap that goes around the ankle. This leather sandal also has contrast stitching on it.
- Ahnu Reyes Men's Sandal. The mesh uppers and vents on this sandal makes it very easy to breathe and dry quickly. This sandal also has non-slip traction. The web lacing on this sandal with arch support gives the sandal a very unique look. One of the best things about this sandal is that it has a toe bumper to protect your toes. Besides looking good, this sandal is also super comfortable because it is designed for even weight distribution.
- Birkenstock Milano Leather. The sandal with arch support is a slingback style sandal. This sandal looks good with or without socks. The twin leather traps on the top of the sandal and the slingback on the sandal are all adjustable for comfort. The straps on the sandal are black and the bottom of the sandal is brown.
- Skechers Shape Ups XT Biopace Sandal. This sandal is great for people who are on the go because they are very easy to slip on. This sandal with arch support is the the latest rage in summer footwear. Not only does this sandal have great arch support, but it also helps tone your muscles. They have stretch front panels for an easy fit. This is also a protective rubber toe cap on the front of the sandal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.