Discovering the 5 best Armani watches for men introduces the fashion-conscious and style-savvy male to the Italian fashion power house that is Giorgio Armani S.P.A. The brand exudes luxury, a discerning taste and a wallet to match. Just as this trendsetting designer is known for its 5 best Armani watches — for men who value a chic approach in any setting – it is also known for the little extras that make them a worthy buy.
- Among the 5 best Armani watches for men who live an active and sport-centered lifestyle, the Emporio Armani AR4630 is a must-have. Sure, it is priced at a breathtaking $445, but it is worth every penny. A black dial encased in stainless steel and held in place with a black rubber strap creates an unforgettable look and feel. Waterproof, automatic and with three sub dials, it is gorgeous from the tennis court to the post-match drink at the lounge.
- If the outdoorsy, sporty lifestyle just isn’t in the cards, the pick of the best Armani watches for men comes from the classic collection. This Emporio Armani AR0321 retails for $325 and makes a statement without words. Black on black, the stainless steel case is actually brushed with a rose gold that gives it a timeless and concurrently innovative look. A subtle statement for a boardroom power play.
- The Ceramica collection can be an acquired taste but for the trendsetter not afraid of ceramic in a watchband, this is hands-down the top pick of the best Armani watches. For men who value classic tones – such as Roman numerals – with pioneering design, the AR1404 represents the best of both worlds. It retails for $545.
- So hot that it sizzles, the AR4629 from the Mecchanico collection is an unabashed nod to style. A black faux-croco leather strap holds in place a gorgeous black dial in a stainless steel casing. Its workings are an intricate work of art and there is little doubt that the wearer of this man’s watch is sure to draw plenty of admiring looks. The cost of $395 is almost negligible.
- The stainless steel multi-link bracelet is back with the Mecchanico AR4636. What differentiates it from other watches in a similar style is the artful design of the watch face, whimsical hour markers and exposed inner workings. This is the quintessential watch for the artist who walks to the beat of his own drum. A steal at only $445.
Of all the available time pieces currently on the fashionable side of the watch market, these are undoubtedly the five best. Armani watches for men hold the distinction of bearing the hallmark that only understated elegance can give: a stylish presence that transfers to the wearer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.