If you live an active lifestyle, you will want to have on of the 5 best Armitron Sport watches. Armitron is known for making great watches and these ones are the best of the best. These watches not only give you the correct time, but they also look great. Get one of these five best Armitron sport watches and feel confidant that you will always have the correct time while you are living your active lifestyle.
- Armitron Men's 408095SIL Chronograph Black Strap Digital Sport Watch. This Armitron sport watch has a day, date, and month display on it. It has a second time zone feature on it and it also displays military time. A chronograph and countdown time are two other great features of this watch.
- Armitron Men's 408153BLK Chronograph Black Strap Digital Sport Watch. Swimmers like this Armitron sport watch, because it is water resistant up to one hundred meters. This watch is easy to read at night, because it has a light up dial. This watch has a split screen with the top screen displaying the day and date while the bottom screen displays the alarm and chronograph.
- Armitron Men's 204067 East to Read Black Nylon Strap Analog Sport Watch. The light up dial with white Arabic numerals makes it very easy to read the time on this Armitron sport watch. The watch has a gray resin case and black nylon strap. There are also twenty-four hour indicators on the dial of the watch.
- Armitron Men's 408154BTI Sport Chronograph Swuare Dial Black Strap Digital Watch. Lap and countdown timers are both features on this Armitron sport watch. The dial on this watch is gray and the strap is black resin. If you need to keep track of the time in another time zone, this watch has a dual time zone function.
- Armitron Men's 406769BLU Chronograph Blue & Black Sport Watch. This Armitron sport watch has a lap counter and a chronograph. The dial of the watch lights up, so the person wearing it can view the time not matter what the lighting conditions. An alarm and hourly chime are also featured on this watch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.