Female fitness is important as proven by five best Asian fitness model. These Asian beauties have become the great fitness icons of their time and have proven that women can do almost all the category that men have. They lived up to their dreams and showed the world that even women can be a fitness model, trainer or a body builder.
- Angela Fong. She was a former Felions Dance team cheerleader. This Asian fitness model signed for the WWE developmental contract on February of 2008. She started as a valet at the WWE’s developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) and later made her way as one of the wrestlers. Her ring name was changed to Savannah and was the very first named “Queen of FCW.”
- Meriza De Guzman. This 5 feet tall Filipina has made it in various places in IFBB figure competitions. She is an Asian fitness model, a certified personal trainer and appeared in Flex magazine, March 2009 issue. In 2009, she added another winning moment in her impressive history of competition in different places for IFBB. She made it to seventh place at IFBB Sacramento, eight at IFBB Border States figure, fifteenth at IFBB Olympia, third at IFBB Houston Pro Figure, third at IFBB Europa Super Show and Supplemental Expo and finally, fourth at the IFBB California State Pro Figure Championships.
- Chisato Mishima. She is the first Japanese aerobic athlete to compete at IFSB Ms. Fitness and IFBB Ms. Fitness Professional female fitness competitions. She was born in Nagoya, Japan on November 17, 1967. She is now teaching fitness training at the Yoyogi National Gymnasium.
- Sherylyn Roy. She is an Asian fitness model, pro fitness and figure competitor. She was one of the cheerleaders for the San Francisco 49'ers. Sherylyn is a personal trainer and a nutritionist. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 100 pounds.
- Jung Da-yeon. A Korean fitness model, fitness trainer, and occasional actress, Jung introduced a fitness book and a DVD on “Momjjang Diet.” She also has a TV show entitled "Figurerobics."