If you're interested in the ever-growing fashion world, then you need to know about the 5 best Asian modeling agencies. While all of them may not be featured within the continent of Asia, the following modeling agencies feature primarily Asian or Asian-American models. With Asians becoming more prominent in the media the world over, it only makes sense that many Asian modeling agencies would come to light. Featuring some of the best models on Earth, these Asian modeling agencies are quickly becoming very respected within the industry.
- East Model Management. Started in Shanghai in 2006, this reputable agency has had its models appear in campaigns for fashion giants like L'Oreal Paris, Gucci, Dior, and Tommy Hilfiger. The site features a number of its more well-known Chinese models, including Sun Li, Wu Qilong, and Rong Zuer. The company is in its initial stages of acquiring talent from abroad, as it's already representing models from Paris, Brazil, Japan, and Hollywood. it's only a matter of time before East Model Management becomes more well-known in the States, making it one of the best Asian modeling agencies.
- Asian Runway. This UK-based modeling agency touts itself as "the world's no. 1 Asian modeling agency," and it certainly has the model list to back that claim up. Serving countries all over Europe and Asia, its bevy of Indian models have been featured in television programs, print advertisements, and even Bollywood movies. This Asian modeling agency also hosts an annual Miss Asian Runway beauty pageant, which is held in close association with the Miss England pageant.
- InModel2001. This Thailand-based modeling agency has been in operation for almost 16 years, easily making it one of the best and most reputable Asian modeling agencies on Earth. Its models have appeared in various forms of media, such as Singapore's "Elle," and print ads for "Lancome Paris." InModel2001 also works closely with some of the most well-respected modeling networks to date, such as Elite and Phantom, definitely making it a force to be reckoned with in the fashion world.
- Area Management. If you're looking for models with a breadth of experience, then Area Management is the place for you. Their models have worked for a plethora of reputable companies, such as Old Navy, L'Oreal, Sunsilk, "Elle" magazine, and Eversoft, just to name a few.Furthermore, they have a few notable Asian models, such as Oli P, Simone, and Stephanie C., who have all worked for big names such as Audi, "FHM," Fifa World Cup, and even Sony Style. Without a doubt, Area Management is quickly becoming one of the fashion powerhouses of Asia.
- Exodus Modeling Agency. Created through the union of a handbag designer and a runway veteran, Exodus is an up and coming company with a number of fresh faces on its list of models. Its eclectic mixture of Asian and non-Asian models have appeared in a number of international publications and advertisements, and its only a matter of time before they start making their way to the runway. While it may be a smaller name, this is one of the best Asian modeling agencies for its unyielding tenacity yet completely down to Earth spirit.