5 Best Atomic Powered Solar Watches
It makes sense for many people to invest in atomic powered solar watches which is why this list of the five best atomic powered solar watches is beneficial. Anyone would love to have such costly watches for the high functionality and durability that other watches don’t have. For one, it’s atomic keeping allows one to never have to set the watch again while its solar power gives the convenience of not having to change the battery. Whether you’re the athletic one or the hectic career person, you just have to invest on one of the best atomic powered solar watches.
- Oceanus Atomic Solar Model. As the world's first atomic solar chronograph watch, Oceanus is one of the best atomic powered solar watches in the world. You’ll not only have the most accurate time with solar power in one, but you’ll also have great features like auto light, sapphire crystal surface against scratches, and tide graph to indicate tidal movement With a world clock feature, it enables you to check current times in 27 cities and 29 time zones. Measuring 1/20th of a second, this stylish atomic watch can set elapsed time up to 59 minutes and 59.99 seconds. All these are combined with “precision engineering and pristine design” in Oceanus.
- G Shock MT-G – Made of high quality stainless steel and resin, the G Shock MT-G combines toughness and beauty in all its details. The hands of time gives a bold look while the radial concave form at the back of the dials makes it distinct. The non-stop atomic time keeping adjusts automatically to create a practical techie watch with G-mark signature to make it a genuine G Shock.
- Citizen Skyhawk AT –With a weight of 6.3 ounces, the Citizen Skyhawk AT watch is very impressive of for its analog and digital features combined in one face. As one of the best atomic powered solar watches, it provides different time zones for 43 cities, a countdown up to 99 minutes, and even a chronograph that can measure 1/100 of a second. Not to mention, this functional atomic solar watch has the capability to set alarms for 2 different date and/ times. As it may seem, world travelers and gadget freaks would really find satisfaction with this one.
- Casio Pathfinder – Styled in a military fashion, the Casio Pathfinder has features that only this watch has. For one, the altimeter button enables you to know at what height you are in. Likewise, the thermometer button lets you know the temperature (how hot or cold) around you. Surprisingly, the Casio Pathfinder, one of the best atomic powered solar watches, can determine the type of atmospheric pressure you are into by just pushing the barometer button. Seafarers, hikers, and soldiers would love this one for the mentioned features above.
- Casio G-Shock Riseman– Have you been trekking through mountains and traveling through various parts of the world? The Casio G-Shock Riseman is the best atomic powered solar watch for you. It gets time calibration signals from six different world transmitters (United States, Japan, China, Germany and the United Kingdom). Another great thing about this are the four side buttons for temperature, barometric pressure, stopwatch, and altitude (up to 32,800 feet that’s higher than Mt. Everest). It’s really rugged made with a shock-proof rubber and metal case. Globetrotters would adore this as a lightweight atomic powered solar watch with great functions.