5 Best Atomic Wrist Watches
The 5 best atomic wrist watches are time pieces that give the most accurate time possible. Atomic watches have radio receivers in them that allow them to stay synchronized with U.S. military atomic clock in Fort Collins, Colorado. Atomic clocks can adjust themselves to allow for leap year, daylight saving time and any other changes in time keeping as used by the U.S. military.
- Casio LWQ120DA-1AV Ladies' Solar Atomic Watch. This atomic watch by Casion has everything a lady would need from her watch which makes it an excellent choice as one of the best atomic wrist watches. The atomic feature allows the watch to keep perfect time, adjust itself to time changes such as daylight saving, it charges itself by using a durable solar charging battery and it is water resistant up to 50 meters. It is made of a polished stainless steel with a black face. The face is made of a scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
- Casio G-Shock MTG900DA-8V Men's Solar Atomic Watch. This fully-functioning atomic watch not only keeps the accurate time and date, but is also has several features that will appeal to the male outdoor enthusiast. It is shock resistant, water resistant up to 200 meters, it has a self-charging solar battery, four separate alarm settings, a stopwatch function and it is backlit for night time use. The durability of this watch gets it on the list of the best atomic wrist watches available.
- Oceanus OCWM800TBA-1A Men's Atomic Solar Watch. This is one of the higher end atomic watches that is offered by Oceanus that would be at the top of the list of the best atomic wrist watches. It can keep perfect atomic time for the United States, Japan, Germany and Britain simultaneously. It has a durable polished stainless steel case, a black face and white and blue accents on the time markers and hands. It is water resistant up to 100 meters, has a solar rechargeable battery and it is all done by motorized hands which eliminates the possibility of an LCD screen going bad.
- Casio PAW1300T-7V Multi-Band Solar Atomic Watch. If LCD displays are more what you are looking for, then this member of the list of the best Atomic wrist watches is for you. It picks up multiple atomic signal frequencies from the United States, Germany, Japan and Britain. It has a 16-point compass, memory to store data such as time and position, it can survive in temperatures down to negative 10 degrees Celsius and up to 60 degrees Celsius and it has a stopwatch. It has a full LCD display that can give information from multiple time zones simultaneously and it runs on a self-charging solar battery.
- Oceanus OCWP500TDA-1A1 Atomic Solar Watch. This extremely durable atomic watch is powered by a self-charging solar battery and protected by a durable titanium case. It is water resistant up to 200 meters, it can give the time in 27 major cities around the world and it is synchronized with atomic time in the United States, Britain, Japan and Germany. It offers a countdown clock, a sapphire crystal face and glow-in-the-dark time markers and hands.