Here are the 5 best attractions near Penn Station in New York City. Penn Station is located in Manhattan, at 7th and 8th avenues between 31st and 33rd streets. The city of New York is know for its sightseeing attractions, which millions of people visit every year.
- Madison Square Garden. The landmark "Garden", is located down the block from Penn Station at 7th Avenue and 32nd street. The garden hosts many events yearly, such as the New York Rangers and Knicks home games, boxing matches, and concerts to name a few.
- Empire State Building. The Empire State Building is located a few blocks from Penn Station on 34th street between 5th and 6th Avenues. It is a National Historic Landmark and one of New York's main tourist attractions. It stands one quarter mile above the heart of Manhattan. Its observatory is open 365 days a year.
- Herald Square. Herald square is located around the corner from Penn Station at the intersections of Broadway and 6th Avenue at 34th street. Herald square is named for the New York Herald newspaper located there, and for being the focal point of the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- James A. Farley Post Office. The JAF post office is New York city's General Post Office. JAF post office is located on 8th avenue between 31st and 33rd streets; it is directly across the street from Penn Station and occupies 8 acres. JAF post office is a National Historic Landmark.
- New York's Hotel Pennsylvania. NYC's Hotel Pennsylvania is located on 7th avenue, across the street from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. Hotel Pennsylvania has 1700 rooms; it is one of manhattan's largest.
These are just a few of the many great attractions that surround Penn Station in New York City.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!