5 Best Babolat Tennis Rackets
The five best Babolat tennis rackets cover a wide range of players. French-based Babolat has a rich history of producing tennis equipment. Initially, they were known solely for making tennis strings which have been used by many of the best players from the sport’s infancy up to today’s modern athletes. The nineties proved to be a turning point for the company when they began to offer racket frames. Their rackets were notable for the trademark double line across the strings of the racket face. Since then, Babolat strings and rackets have been a favorite not just among the pros, but also among the recreational players.
- Y 105 Smart Grip. One of the best Babolat tennis rackets for beginners is this super-midsized racket, which has quite the sweet spot for those slightly off-center hits. It is evenly balanced, a huge help for both ground strokes and volleys. The Babolat Y Smart Grip also features patented Side Drivers technology to lessen twisting.
- Y 118. Another racket in the Babolat line is this little number. It offers excellent power without sacrificing feel and control. With a head light construction, net players will certainly appreciate the Y 118 for its excellent volley control. Power servers will also marvel at how the Y 118 is able to maximize their serves and will consider it one of the best Babolat tennis racquets for their style of play.
- Drive Z. For intermediate players with smooth and fluid strokes, the Babolat Drive Z is a must-try. It provides excellent feel from different spots on the court and transitions well from the baseline to the net making it one of the best Babolat tennis racquets for the intermediate player.
- Aeropro Drive GT. Advanced players might choose Rafael Nadal's weapon of choice. Babolat's flagship racket is most definitely not for beginners, but advanced players are sure to appreciate its perfect balance of control and power. It is incredibly versatile and is able to adapt to the needs of higher echelon players.
- Nadal Junior 140. Affordable and highly rated, this racket has a lightweight aluminum frame that not only mimics the color scheme of the Babolat Aeropro Drive GT but also provides the comfort and feel that product is legendary for.