This list of the 5 best bars to meet women in Boston includes some of Beantown’s best hot spots. A center of business and finance in the northeast, Boston draws several young, educate professionals. In such an environment, hooking up with someone can be easy, but you have to know where to look.
- The Estate. The Estate has some of the best dancing in the city, with go-go girls go-going all night long to keep the action moving. It has a very large dance floor on two separate levels and a balcony above the upper dance floor. The décor here is fitting of the name, with baroque designs inside with oversized fireplace and elegant decorations, including full-length mirrors. Another bonus is that it’s close to the T, so you can enjoy yourself without having to worry about driving later. 1 Boylston Place; Boston, MA 02116; 617-351-7000.
- Lucky’s Lounge. Lucky’s has a rat pack theme and is festooned with Sinatra pictures, giving it an easy-going laidback feel. One of the best bars to meet women in Boston, the place is casual, relaxed, and inexpensive. Drinks on the cocktail list include the Italian Ice, Lady Luck, and the Fred and Ginger. After you meet a gal on Friday night, come back for Sinatra Sundays, where you can enjoy brunch listening to a Sinatra impersonator. 355 Congress Street; Boston, MA 02210; 617-357-5825.
- Machine Nightclub. Yes, this is generally a gay bar, but it’s still one of the best bars to meet women in Boston. The club has achieved such a level of popularity in its Fenway neighborhood that a nice mix of people show up, including lots of straight girls show up with their gay male friends, making you one of the few dudes in the place for them to talk to. In addition, the place has a great vibe with good music, cheap food and drinks, and a great atmosphere. 1256 Boylston Street; Boston, MA 02215; 617-536-1950.
- Mojitos Latin Lounge and Nightclub. The crowd at this club is youngish—in their twenties—and it markets itself as a club for salsa dancing. The dance floor is small, and people do salsa, but you’ll find a variety of music being played, from reggaeton to hip-hop, to meringue. It definitely has a meat market feel, making it one of the best bars to meet women in Boston, and you’ll find lovely young women in various states of nightclub (un)dress here. The mojitos here are, of course, very good. 48 Winter Street; Boston, MA 02108; 617-817-2533.
- Whiskey Park. This place can be a bit on the expensive side with a cover and pricey drinks, but there is a very good vibe inside, with a collection of good DJ’s (including JesseJess) and the dimly lit décor provides some good atmosphere for appropriate bumping and grinding on the dance floor. One of the best bars to meet women in Boston, the crowd has a diverse mix, and you’ll be able to choose from a mix of black, white, and Asian cuties. 64 Arlington Street (located in The Boston Park Plaza Hotel); Boston, MA 02116; 617-542-1483.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.