If you are a basketball referee and want to know the top five referee basketball shoes, then pull up a chair and read on. Referee basketball shoes have to meet regulation by material, design and look. Referee basketball shoes cannot mimic the style and flair of the player. Referee basketball shoes must meet the requirements of the league. These requirements are generally universal between professional, college and competitive organization across the country. This article will introduce the five best referee basketball shoes that meet these requirements.
- Reebok Patent Leather Referee Shoe: Offers balance in comfort and durability. This referee shoe provides the look approved look and material for the professional grade referee. The sole provides solid support and court management. This is a great shoe for the serious referee.
- New Balance Referee Shoe: This is a solid professional grade shoe that offers a sleek look with enforced construction for long lasting use. This shoe provides an extra padded insole for increased comfort and reduced foot fatigue. Slip proof sole provides added security for the fleet footed referee.
- Brooksfield Men’s Basketball Referee Shoe: Offers a low cut shoe, which provides more comfort and ankle mobility. The make-up of this shoe is made completely of leather for added durability and comfort. Offering multiple sizes to include narrow and wide options, this makes this an all-around good choice when looking for basketball referee shoes.
- OC Sportsbilt Grid XT Basketball Referee Shoe: This is a fully leather grained shoe with additional padding around the ankle and insole for comfort and fatigue reduction. Smooth sole provides a quick response but adheres to the court for added security.
- New Balance 888 Referee Shoe: This is the second offering from new balance and provides an equally successful shoe. This high ankle shoe hugs the foot and shrouds it in comfort. The patent leather is idea for comfort and durability. Low impact, nonskid sole promotes comfort and fights foot fatigue.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.