If you have problems with either over-pronation (flat feet) or under pronation (high arch), here are the 5 best basketball shoes for pronation problems. Pronation is the inward roll of the foot when it is moving. It happens when the heel hits the ground and the foot then rolls inward and flattens out. Moderate pronation is important for a foot to function. If your problems with over- or under-pronation are not dealt with, it could cause damage to your foot. It is important to get the right shoe for your foot to prevent injury to your foot. It is also important to perform stretching exercises to keep your muscles and tendons supple and flexible.
- Nike Air Jordan 12 Preschool Basketball Shoes. This shoe has a luxurious all suede upper. The midsole is Phylon with a full length Zoom Air Unit, and a ¾ length carbon fiber shank. It has a modified herringbone outsole.
- Nike Jordan 6 Rings Basketball Shoes. This lightweight shoe is made of full grain leather. It has a Zoom Air heel and forefoot to give maximum control and durability. It has a Phylon midsole, Flywire technology and a rubber outsole which gives maximum traction on the court.
- Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Basketball Shoes. This lightweight shoe is extremely durable. It includes a stability layer, a mesh layer for breathability and an outer skin that is durable. By fusing them together, it has formed a radical unibody. It allows for the ultimate in breathing and strength. It has rubber soles for good traction on the court.
- Nike KD1 Men’s Basketball Shoes. This lightweight basketball shoe has a stretch panel for ankle stability. It also has stitch lines for the forefoot and rubber cupsoles with foam and flex grooves. The shoe conforms around the foot. This shoe offers a really smooth foot motion.
- Nike Hypermax Basketball Shoes. With a full length Max Air unit, this shoe provides the ultimate in control and durability. It has a Phylon midsole and Flywire technology. It offers maximum traction with its traditional herringbone pattern with flex grooves for natural motion.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …