5 Best Beaches In The Caribbean
Acknowledging the 5 best beaches in the Caribbean is essential if you're planning a tropical vacation to the Caribbean and don't exactly know which beach to attend. From the extravagant Palm Beach to the cozy Shoal Bay, there are many wonderful beaches in the Caribbean to enjoy.
- Englishman’s Bay. Located in Tobago, Englishman’s Bay is one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. If you’re looking for a little peace and quiet, look no further than the tranquil Englishman’s Bay. Not only is this the most beautiful Caribbean beach, it’s also one of the most remote beaches.
- Grand Anse Beach. If you’re looking for a low-key Caribbean beach without all the crowds and tourism, Grand Anse Beach is the place to be. The Grand Anse Beach, located in Grenada, is one of the best beaches in the Caribbean due to its sugary sands, remote destination and its lush vegetation.
- Palm Beach. Located in the beautiful Aruba, Palm Beach is another one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Not only is Palm Beach beautiful, it’s also very popular, so if you’re not a crowd loving guy you may want to visit this beach during the summertime when the crowds thin out. While Palm Beach is indeed one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, theft is a rising problem, a problem you’ll most definitely want to prevent. Theft is very common on Aruba’s beaches, so never leave any of your valuables unattended.
- Trunk Bay. Trunk Bay is one of the best beaches in the Caribbean due to its crystal-clear waters, abundant marine life, cozy town and popular snorkeling guides. If you’re a dad, be sure to take your kids along as Trunk Bay boasts a family friendly atmosphere.
- Shoal Bay. Located in Anguilla, Shoal Bay easily makes the list of being one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Shoal Bay boasts silvery sand, gentle waves, crystal-clear water and a pure tropical environment. This is the beach to visit if you want or need a little rest and relaxation.