5 Best Beer Bars in Boston
Locating the five best beer bars in Boston is harder then you think. Boston is filled with great beer bars and breweries. It is a cornucopia of beer bars, brewers and microbrewer, so narrowing things down was a chore. The five best beer bars in Boston, whittled down reluctantly and presented for consideration below. Beer bars in Boston are as good as they come, so consider yourselves lucky if you reside there or make sure you hit a few if visiting. New England hospitality is a special thing too, making these beer bars even more unmistakably awesome.
- Boston Beer Works is simply a beer bar attraction that is a necessary see for any beer lover. They offer beers of the month, beers of the season and special even beers based on current events. A wonderful bar with great wait staff and bartenders, this is a real icon in the Boston area, ranking right up there with Fenway Park. Boston Beer Works: 112 Canal St, Boston, Massachusetts 02114.
- The Publick House offers a seemingly never-ending display of beers from around the world. They offer pilsner, India pale Ale, Steam Beer, Eisbock, Stout, heck they even have gluten-free beer. Specially made and designed glasses are used for the sole purpose of serving beer and to enhance your experience. The Publick House: 277 Main Street – Route, Boston, Massachusetts 01566.
- Deep Ellum hails a bottomless menu of beer and great eats to compliment your pleasure. The bartenders and wait staff are some of the best people you will find anywhere and the relaxing indoor or outdoor seating is the definition of chilling. This place is just plain cool, even their Website rocks! Deep Ellum: 477 Cambridge St., Boston, Massachusetts 02134.
- Slivertone Downtown Bar and Grill is a happening hotspot filled with great beer, eats and people. Neighborhoods feel in a draft Heaven bar, offering some of the finest on tap. This little hide away bar and eatery if a must visit when in the Boston area. Slivertone Downtown Bar and Grill: 69 Bromfield St, Boston, Massachusetts 02108.
- The Hub Pub is a great local hangout spot with private party settings or mingles with beer crowd. Large selection of domestic and international beers both on tap and bottled. They also offer a wide variety of finger foods or sit down and eat meals, this is a great place to relax with friends or make some new ones. The Hub Pub:18 Province St., Boston, Massachusetts 02108.