5 Best Beginner Motorcycles
The 5 best beginner motorcycles is about choosing which one fits you the best. The motorcycle that you choose to ride for your first should be one you feel comfortable riding. It should have the right amount of power that you need, and can control on certain terrains. There is a beginner bike for everyone.
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD. This is one of the best beginner motorcycles out there because it is lightweight and well balanced. It is mid-sized, and provides just enough power without going overboard. Wide, thick tires provide maximum grip on the streets. It is built in the same way as the Kawasaki Ninja to provide the most when it comes to riding in style and safely.
- 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500R. This is one of the mellowest selections of the Ninja family. It is manageable even for the newest motorcycle riders out there. There is also a 250R if you find that the 500R packs just a little too much power for your taste. With comfort, agility, and power this is one of the best bikes to learn on. Ride in style when you choose from a wide range of colors to purchase these bikes in.
- 2009 Suzuki DR-Z400SM. This is one of the best beginner motorcycles to learn on if you’re looking for style and a dirt bike feeling. The suspension is perfect for on road riding, but the look allows others to think it is a dirt bike. With gripping wheels, and all terrain perfection you can use it on the road and off to the dirt tracks. It is a little more expensive than the previous two, but well worth the two in one motor bike.
- 2011 Harley Davidson Sportster SuperLow. This is one of the newest bikes on the Harley Davidson bike line up. You have low speeds, and can maneuver through a wide range of turns and twists with ease. It is lower to the ground, and provides maximum comfort through the enhanced suspension kit. One of the most expensive on the list, but worth the learn.
- 2009 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom. This is one of the best beginner motorcycles not only because it is lower to the ground, but because it provides the rider with maximum control. It is heavier than a lot of other beginner bikes. It can be purchased in a lot of different colors, and provides you with style while learning how to ride.