Here are the 5 best "Beverly Hills 90210" moments. Are you a "90210" fan? Want to re-live the series? These five events are all memorable for one reason or another.
- Season 1: Class of Beverly Hills In this "90210" episode, it all begins. The Walsh family moves to Beverly Hills from Minnesota. Brenda and Brandon meet new people at school and this is where "the gang" begins. Brandon falls for Miss Popularity.
- Season 7: Judgement Day In this "Beverly Hills 90210" episode, Steve pleads guilty to plagiarizing Brandon's work. Professor Randall continues to go after Brandon in this case. At the last moment, Steve and Claire help prove that Brandon is innocent.
- Season 2: Camping Trip In this "Beverly Hills 90210" episode, Brandon, Brenda, Dylan, Kelly, Steve, Donna, Andrea and David take an end-of-the-summer camping trip to Yosemite National Park. After a lot of bad luck and Brenda forgetting Brandon's hiking boots, they end up stranded for the night in a rundown cabin during a rainstorm and exchange some facts of life with a newlywed couple from the cabin next door. The next day, disaster narrowly avoids Brandon during a hiking trip in the hills with Dylan who is revealed to have fallen off the sobriety wagon.
- Season 6: Speechless In this "90210" episode, Kelly, Donna and Clare decide to take a "just girls" roadtrip in which Valerie spoils their fun by insisting that she come along. Soon, the trip becomes unpleasant when secrets from their pasts come into the light with Valerie admitting that she has feelings for David and that she seduced Ray months earlier for no reason aside from the ultimate thrill of it. Donna becomes angry at Valerie and then at Clare, who admits she knew but did not say anything. In a turn of events, the four of them end up stranded for the night in convent after their car breaks down.
- Season 10: Ode to Joy In the "90210" series finale, David and Donna announce their engagement. All of their friends and family pull together to give Donna and David their perfect wedding day. The day goes off without a hitch!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.