If you can’t get into a good acting school in the United States, consider applying to one or all of these, the 5 best BFA acting degree colleges in Canada. These schools have seen a number of talented actors graduate through their doors. What’s more, they feature some of the best acting teachers that the country has to offer.
- University of British Columbia. The University of British Columbia is widely considered to be the best BFA acting degree college in Canada. Some of the renowned actors who have studied here include Eric Peterson, Jason Grey-Stanford, and Katey Wright.
- University of Saskatchewan. The University of Saskatchewan is regularly named as one of the 5 best BFA acting degree colleges in Canada. In addition to giving future graduates solid grounding in advanced acting techniques, it also introduces students to theater history and other important related topics.
- University of Alberta. If you are looking for an intensive conservatory-style training program, then the University of Alberta may be the best BFA acting degree college in Canada for you. But be forewarned that the program is highly competitive, only 12 people are admitted each year.
- York University. York University is one of Canada’s finest institutions for higher learning, and its theater department offers one of the best BFA acting degree colleges in Canada. In addition to acting courses, you will also take classes in such subjects as dramatic literature and theater history.
- Concordia University. Concordia University rounds out our list of the 5 best BFA acting degree colleges in Canada. It enables students to take courses in such areas as Acting, Character and Text, Theatre Movement, Acting Styles, Voice and Speech, and Acting Elizabethan Text.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.