Looking for the 5 best bicycles for wheelies? Of all the fond childhood memories we have on bicycles, wheelies have always held a special place in our hearts. Even if you’re grown, you can still do wheelies; you just need to find the right bike to do them on!
- Origin8 Uno. There is debate as to whether wheelies are easier with a fixed-gear or a freewheel. Put that debate to rest in style! The Origin8 Uno is a classy cross between a track bike and a commuter, letting you choose both-with its flip-flop rear hub-so you can find out for yourself.
- Raleigh Rush Hour. Another great bike with a flip-flop rear hub, the Raleigh Rush Hour attracts attention-even with both wheels on the ground! With a sturdy chromo frame design and a pair of well-built Weinmann wheels, this bike just begs you to pop a wheelie.
- Trek 820 Mountain Hardtail. For those of you who are nervous about the skinny 700c tires on the previous two bikes, the Trek 820 is a great bike to practice doing wheelies on. Get your confidence up with this less expensive alternative, complete with elbow-saving front suspension that will absorb some of the impact from those initial failed wheelies.
- Specialized Rockhopper. Upgrade to disc brakes without breaking the bank with the Specialized Rockhopper, and you can practice doing wheelies all day-even in the rain! With a light-weight alloy frame and well-designed crankset, this hardtail mountain bike practically does the wheelies for you.
- Haro F4 BMX. For the die-hard BMX riders out there, the Haro F4 was built for wheelies-and a whole lot of other tricks, too! Extra points if you can implement the pegs into your wheelie.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …