5 Best Billiard Table Accessories
If you’re a billiards lover, you’ll want to take a look at these 5 best billiard table accessories. Most conventional accessories won’t save you as much time and money as these items. Furthermore, some accessories are difficult to use or lack a stylish design. If you’re looking for different and useful accessories, read this list to get some ideas on the best accessories for you and on presents for your friends who are also billiards lovers!
- The Number 8 Ball Cue Stand. With holes for seven cues, this funny cue stand will surprise your friends when you invite them to play billiards. Sometimes you can’t find a place to put all your cues when you’re not playing and they get lost, or maybe you just haven’t found a cue stand that’s both useful and decorative at the same time. Now, with the classic number eight cue stand, you’ll definitely have everything in order.
- Pool Table 3 Light. This is an item you really can’t forget when you buy your pool table. The pool table three light is a total classic and provides you with the perfect lighting for your game. The most interesting feature of this accessory is that you can combine different light colors. Don’t hesitate in getting one if you want the right lighting and a more intimate mood for your billiards room too.
- Laser Cue. This is a total novelty in the world of billiards. It’s a useful tool that will help you improve your game. This cue has an incorporated laser that marks the ball with an X when you point at it. It needs a battery, but it’s well worth it.
- Disco Light Up Cue Ball. Have you ever imagined a billiards ball that flashes when it’s hit? That’s exactly what this ball does! It’s a white ball made with Premium Grade “A” Resin, so it won’t break easily. If you want to be remembered for your game, this billiards ball is a definite must-have in your set.
- Sardo Rack: M-5000. Most normal racks don’t last long and you end up needing to spend much more money than you originally thought. Your days of spending money on weak racks have ended. With this innovate and resistant rack, you’ll not only keep the billiards balls ordered, but you’ll also have a really beautiful and decorative accessory. It’s light and really easy to use.