If you are throwing a party for your best bud, you need to check out these 5 best birthday party ideas. If you want to have a party that will entertain and impress both the birthday boy and his friends, then a little planning needs to be involved. Check out these ideas to have a birthday party that your friends will never forget.
- Surprise party. A surprise party is one of the all time classic best birthday party ideas, but it does require quite a bit of planning. You will need to be organized and on top of your game if you want to pull this one off. One easy way to have a surprise party is to arrange for everyone to meet at a restaurant, instead of trying to figure out how to hide 30 cars at your home.
- Travel party. Some of the best birthday parties are road trip parties. A road trip with the birthday guy and a couple of friends usually ends up being one of those birthdays that everyone talks about for years. You should plan for a place that can easily be reached within 4 to 5 hours of driving so that you will all feel like partying once you arrive at your destination.
- Toga party. Everyone has a toga party story. These are some of the most fun parties that you can have since everyone gets excited about the idea of dressing up. The birthday person should be treated like a toga king at a party like this.
- BBQ party. If the birthday person is a more laid back sort, you might want to consider having a backyard BBQ party. You can make a few easy dishes on the grill and have lots of beer on hand to celebrate.
- Swimming party. If the birthday falls in the summertime, a swimming party may be just the thing. Make sure to limit alcohol intake, though, or this party could easily get out of hand.
Try one of these 5 birthday party ideas the next time your best buddy's birthday rolls around. He will be glad you did.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …