5 Best 'Blow' Movie Quotes
If you love movies about drug trafficking, check out these top 5 best "Blow" movie quotes. "Blow" is a 2001 movie about the life and crimes of drug dealer George Jung starring Johnny Depp and Jordi Molla. "Blow" movie quotes are merely a natural response to the awesomeness that was all of the one-liners in that film.
- "Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it." Johnny's character is quite smart in his own right. As life keeps its steady pace, moving at a speed we'd all like to slow down, making formulations about what it should be would be imprudent. This is one of the more philosophical "Blow" movie quotes with an edge for sure.
- "The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more." George Jung, at least when Johnny Depp plays him, is one bad-a mofo for sure. If these best "Blow" movie quotes don't showcase that, then we're not sure what else it would be showing.
- "Danbury wasn't a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine." Jung is surely a Master of the Arts of drugs. Johnny Depp makes the best "Blow" movie quotes. Indeed, if our prisons aren't schools of crime, they sure as hell aren't rehabilitation centers.
- "15 kilos of cocaine? That's nothing. I piss 15 kilos." This is one of the coolest "Blow" movie quotes. The fact that the title character can urinate what many people would die from is crazy. Of course, that's speaking figuratively, but it's still hilariously absurd.
- "Don't even think about that, it's impossible. I love your mother and you are my heart. Could I live without my heart?" Depp makes the greatest "Blow" movie quotes. A father cannot live without his child; and as such, George's heart is Kristina Jung. Although the drug trade can be a nasty thing, and the "Blow" movie quotes make for nice table-talk, it's a sad reality that many dealers have families. When food is needed on the table, daddy has to do something to get it.
"Blow" movie quotes are hilarious, reflective and ludicrous from time to time. The best "Blow" movie quotes give us an insight into George Jung's life and his struggles with the cocaine trade in America.