If you'd like to try the sport of wrestling, then you might like to buy one of these 5 best blue wrestling shoes. What you want to look for in a wrestling footwear is good ankle support, a solid rubber sole to keep your feet on the mat and overall comfort. Flexibility is absolutely important to wrestling. Keep in mind that like all new shoes, the wrestling shoe will stretch, so pick one that is snug to your foot. Even if you don't engage in wrestling, these shoes have style and will fit well as urban wear.
- Asics Dan Gable Ultimate 2. As one of the leading brands when it comes to wrestling shoes, the company claims this is one of the most flexible shoes they’ve made. The footwear is constructed of a form-fitting soft escaine material, very lightweight, durable and even has a liner which releases odor when exposed to sunlight. Designed in blue with black and white trimming as well as gray suede on the ankle.
- Asics Aggressor. This wrestling shoe has a DuoSole outsole which reduces weight while increases flexibility. Also made of escaine material for durability and comfort, this shoe is very lightweight. Designed in royal blue with gold trimming.
- Asics Ultratrek. As one of the best blue wrestling shoes, this Ultratrek features a wrestling-specific I.G.S. technology that means the wrestler’s foot can work on the mat more efficiently than ever before. This footwear gives better support and comfort because of its moldable heel collar. Another great feature is the Ortholite sock liner that manages odor and moisture. Designed in blue with white mesh and red accents.
- Asics Dan Gable Ultimate. While the Ultimate 2 is the next generation, the original Gable Ultimate remains as one of the best blue wrestling shoes on the market. Constructed with injection-molded PU that gives the wrestler structural support but still feels comfortable, soft and lightweight on the foot. Made of escaine which allows the footwear to be form-fitting. Designed in light blue with black and gray accents.
- Nike Takedown. The only blue wrestling shoe of the batch that is not Asics. This is a favorite among wrestlers because it’s made with breathable mesh, full length double lasted midsole for solid low-to-ground control and a superb outsole to give traction at any angle. This particular shoe is popular among college wrestling teams such as Penn State, Purdue and UNC. Designed in blue shapphire, court blue and yellow accents.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.