5 Best Bluray Burner
Looking for the 5 best Bluray burners? The quality of a Bluray movie is much better than a traditional DVD, so the investment in a Bluray burner is definitely worth it.
- LaCie d2 External Bluray burner. One of the 5 best Bluray burners is the LaCie d2 External Bluray burner. This burner works on a PC or Mac and can burn eight centimeter or twelve centimeter compact discs. The LaCie d2 External Bluray burner accepts all media types, except for HD DVD. While the price is a tad high, the speed and performance more than make up for that.
- Sony BWU-100A Bluray Burner. The Sony BWU-100A Bluray Burner, one of the 5 best Bluray burners, features an extensive features package and supports all major optical medial types. This Bluray burner offers solid Bluray and non-Bluray task speeds. The Sony BWU-100A Bluray Burner has a sleek outer design and can burn eight centimeter or twelve centimeter compact discs.
- Pioneer BDR-101A. The Pioneer BDR-101A gives you 25 gigabytes of storage on a single disc. A typical DVD only holds 4.7 gigabytes. This Bluray burner actually has a speed that is double the advertised speed. The Pioneer BDR-101A is an internal Bluray drive and is very simple to use.
- LG BE06LU11 Super Multi Blue. The LG BE06LU11 Super Multi Blue, one of the 5 best Bluray burners, has a 6x speed for writing and reading Bluray discs, and a 16x speed for reading and writing DVDs. This Bluray burner also comes equipped with LightScribe disc labeling, so that you can burn an image onto the top of the disc. The LG BE06LU11 Super Multi Blue is quite large in size, but that is expected given the new technology.
- LiteOn DH-4B1S. The final Bluray burner on our list of the 5 best Bluray burners is the LiteOn DH-4B1S. This Bluray burner reads and writes HD Bluray discs, DVDs, and CDs. The LiteOn DH-4B1S has a feature known as SmartBurn, which ensures that you get compatible and error-free copies every time.
Posted on: Apr. 30, 2010