5 Best Bluray Players
One of our readers has been in the market for a new Blu-ray player for quite some time and asked us what the 5 best Blu-ray players on the market are. After doing our research and testing hundreds of players, we can now tell you what the 5 best Blu-ray players are.
- PS3 Slim- The PS3 Slim is a top of the line Blu-ray player from Sony, the creators of Blu-ray. It can play DVDs, CDs, and for those who do not know, the PS3 can also play games and go on the internet. Even if you do not play video games, the PS3 does way more than just play Blu-ray movies. That reason makes it our number one Blu-ray player.
- Oppo BDP-83- The second Blu-ray player on our list of the 5 best Blu-ray players is the Oppo BDP-83. It is one of the more expensive Blu-ray players but if you want a universal disc player, this is the one for you. It can read Blu-ray, DVD, SACD, DVD-Audio and CD.
- Sony BDP-S570- Our number three Blu-ray player is not only 3D capable, it can also stream Netflix, Amazons VOD, YouTube and Slacker. It comes with built-in Wi-Fi and has 1GB onboard storage.
- LG BD590- Our number four Blu-ray player comes with a built-in 250GB hard drive, and can stream Netflix, Vudu, YouTube, Pandora and CinemaNow. It also comes with built-in Wi-Fi.
- Panasonic DMP-B15K- Our final Blu-ray player is a portable Blu-ray player. It has HDMI output so it can be used as a standalone player. It can also be connected to the internet to stream Youtube and to go on Picasa. It comes with a cigarette lighter adapter and a headrest mount for car use.
So there you have it, our list of the 5 best Blu-ray players on the market.