If you’re into motorcycles, especially the BMW brand, then you’ll definitely need to check out the 5 best BMW motorcycles. From the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure to the BMW R 1200 R, there are many excellent BMW motorcycles currently on the market for sale.
- BMW K 1300 S. The BMW K 1300 S is one pretty rad BMW motorcycle. This motorcycle purrs to life as gently as a lamb yet it has the power and force of a raging lion. Whether you plan on heading out for a leisurely ride into town or for a long road trip, this is the perfect BMW motorcycle for you.
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure. If you’re an outdoor junkie then the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure motorcycle is the best BMW motorcycle for you. Whether you plan on heading out for a scenic drive through the mountains or roughing it along a lone desert road, this particular BMW motorcycle will take you there.
- BMW HP2 Sport. The BMW HP2 Sport motorcycle is affordable, stylish and durable. This BMW motorcycle features a tubular designed frame with milled cast aluminum wheels. Not only is this motorcycle stylish and durable, it’s also great for speed junkies as it has a maximum speed capacity of 120 mph.
- BMW K 1200 LT. If you like riding in pairs then the BMW K 1200 LT is the best BMW motorcycle for you. This bike is durable, affordable and stylishly designed. If you want a motorcycle that rides smoothly and comfortably then look no further than BMW’s very own K 1200 LT model.
- BMW R 1200 R. If you’re the type of guy that enjoys city life then the BMW R 1200 R is the best BMW motorcycle for you. This particular motorcycle features 109 hp, an automatic stability control function and a killer design. Be aware that riding around on this motorcycle will definitely get you a few head turns and stares from passersby.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.