It is difficult to know what kind of bike to get your kids, so learn about the 5 best BMX beginners bikes for kids. The following BMX bikes for kids vary in size and price. Getting the right sized BMX bike depends on your kid's age and skill.
- Mongoose Strike Boy's BMX Bike. This bike is ideal for kids eight-years-old and older. The Mongoose Strike BMX bike weighs 44 pounds and stands 39 inches high. This bicycle is made from steel and features a red frame with the Mongoose logo. This kid's BMX bike can be used on trails or on the road.
- Razor Tempest Kids BMX bike. The Razor Tempest is a best BMX bike for girls. This BMX bike is lower to the ground (twenty inches tall) so there is less risk of injury in the even of a fall. The Razor Tempest features alloy wheels and spokes and also has caliper brakes and superior tire traction. This BMX bike is suitable for riding on the road or rugged terrain.
- Trek Kid's FX Series Bike. This kid's BMX bike is a smaller version of the adult FX bike series. This bike is functional for both boys and girls ages nine to twelve. The 24-inch frame is adjustable, so your kid will be using this bike for a couple of years. The Trek Kid's FX series BMX bike has front and rear brakes and a padded seat.
- Trek Kids Jet 20 BMX Bike. If your kid is six to nine-years-old, the Trek Kids Jet 20 BMX Bike is the best bike for them. The Jet 20 has a durable white aluminum frame that is twenty inches tall. The Jet 20 is a one-speed BMX bike ideal for kids beginning to learn how to ride a bike. The Jet 20 also comes with a padded seat, kickstand and platform pedals that reduce slipping.
- Jamis X 24 Kids BMX Bike. This kids BMX bike for beginners is ideal for kids nine or older. The Jamis X 24 is made from polyethylene and polyethylene foam, which makes it lightweight and durable. The frame comes in two colors: victory red and pearl white. The handlebars are easy to grip and the pedals will help your kid's feet stay in place while biking over difficult terrain.