It is difficult to know what kind of bike to get your kids, so learn about the 5 best BMX beginners bikes for kids. The following BMX bikes for kids vary in size and price. Getting the right sized BMX bike depends on your kid's age and skill.
- Mongoose Strike Boy's BMX Bike. This bike is ideal for kids eight-years-old and older. The Mongoose Strike BMX bike weighs 44 pounds and stands 39 inches high. This bicycle is made from steel and features a red frame with the Mongoose logo. This kid's BMX bike can be used on trails or on the road.
- Razor Tempest Kids BMX bike. The Razor Tempest is a best BMX bike for girls. This BMX bike is lower to the ground (twenty inches tall) so there is less risk of injury in the even of a fall. The Razor Tempest features alloy wheels and spokes and also has caliper brakes and superior tire traction. This BMX bike is suitable for riding on the road or rugged terrain.
- Trek Kid's FX Series Bike. This kid's BMX bike is a smaller version of the adult FX bike series. This bike is functional for both boys and girls ages nine to twelve. The 24-inch frame is adjustable, so your kid will be using this bike for a couple of years. The Trek Kid's FX series BMX bike has front and rear brakes and a padded seat.
- Trek Kids Jet 20 BMX Bike. If your kid is six to nine-years-old, the Trek Kids Jet 20 BMX Bike is the best bike for them. The Jet 20 has a durable white aluminum frame that is twenty inches tall. The Jet 20 is a one-speed BMX bike ideal for kids beginning to learn how to ride a bike. The Jet 20 also comes with a padded seat, kickstand and platform pedals that reduce slipping.
- Jamis X 24 Kids BMX Bike. This kids BMX bike for beginners is ideal for kids nine or older. The Jamis X 24 is made from polyethylene and polyethylene foam, which makes it lightweight and durable. The frame comes in two colors: victory red and pearl white. The handlebars are easy to grip and the pedals will help your kid's feet stay in place while biking over difficult terrain.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.