5 Best BMX Bike Frames
The 5 best BMX bike frames are those types of BMX bike frames on which you can see yourself trick riding, dirt jumping, and doing any various number of other stunts. BMX stands for bicycle motocross, and the whole point of BMX riding is to have lots of fun while also performing some acrobatics on your wheels. You have to get your skill level up before you can handle some of these bikes, though.
- Haro X2 BMX Freestyle Bike. This BMX bike takes the top spot on account of its frame being designed to empower you to soar across any terrain. That may be due to its tough, steel main frame as well as fork; with both of these solid parts of its architecture, you will be jumping your way to new heights in no time at all. When you ride it, all your power is transmitted via its three-piece cranks.
- 2010 SE Racing Quadangle Looptail BMX Bike. This BMX bike sits at number two only because its price is very expensive, but other than that, it has one of the most solid BMX bike frames out there. This bike is a true rarity in that only a few are made in this limited edition, which hasn't happened in twenty years! The fork on this bike can take monstrous hits, so you can go all out on it.
- 2009 Mongoose Expert 20 Inch Freestyle BMX Bike. Mongoose's Expert Freestyle BMX Bike earns the third slot on this list because of its ability to take almost any type of beating or punishment on its well-built frame. Whether that is because of its fork which features both a steerer as well as chrome legs or its Wellgo micro treads on its pedals that give you great traction, this BMX bike is all business.
- Diamond Back Reactor Pro BMX Bike. Diamond Back has always produced BMX bikes with awesome bike frames, so it is not a surprise that its Reactor Pro takes the fourth position due to its aluminum frame and fork that equal massive bursts of speed when riding. Another reason this bike frame produces such speediness is because of its special, secret weapon: Its Kenda tires.
- Blank Cell 2010 BMX Bike. Blank Cell's 2010 BMX bike comes in last because it's not as famous a brand name as the aforementioned bikes on this list, but don't count it out just yet. With its special, eight-inch rise handlebars and its Hi Ten steel fork, this bike's frame has all that you need to absorb any shocks when out joy riding.