Wondering who the 5 best BMX street riders are? It’s an opinionated topic for sure, and one that can lead to some serious name calling. You may not necessarily agree that these are the best BMX street riders, but it is hard to deny that these street riders are simply incredible. Every one of them is talented and unique their own ways, and all of them can leave you saying, "How did he just do that?"
- Danny MacAskill. The first time you watch Danny ride, it can be a life-changing experience. He is a street rider true to the term, and his creativity is unrivaled. He has the finesse and control of a professional free runner, but he’s using a bike, which makes it that much more impressive. He is truly doing his own thing, and he doesn’t even grind. Who else is talented enough to be a street rider who doesn't even grind? Nobody.
- Garrett Reynolds. Unlike Danny MacAskill, this street rider does grind, and he takes it to a whole new level. The tricks he can pull while transitioning in and out of grinds is intimidating. Of course, he is amazing at more than grinding. His ability to just bust out strings of tricks when you don’t think it’s even possible may be his greatest skill. He has serious style, and he makes BMX street riding look easy.
- Aaron Ross. This guy has a great personality. You can see it in the brightly colored bikes he rides. He seems the like kind of person that would rage quit video games a lot too. Aside from having a standout personality, he’s a sick rider too. He can link tricks up in a creative way, and you can tell he’s always pushing himself.
- Nathan Williams. Nathan is one of the sickest BMX street riders. He has a slick, smooth style, and he seems to have mastered the ability to ride his bike backwards. He can pull tricks backwards that some street riders would have trouble with forwards. Of all the BMX street riders, he probably has the most unique style.
- Dakota Roche. This street rider’s strongest skill is his creativity. He puts together tricks in a way that nobody else would. He has this ability to see the terrain and objects in a different way, and he pulls out some insane combinations of tricks because of it. Somehow, he manages to be totally unique.
These street riders are definitely the cream of the crop. Just watch a few of their videos, and you'll be in awe of some of the things they can do, especially in a sport so filled with talent that it's difficult to stand out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.