When you're looking for some good old-fashioned fun, then you should definitely look for the 5 best board game designs. More than just a way to kill time, these examples of the best board game designs definitely captured our hearts as children and never seemed to let go! Bring back the good old days with the best board game designs ever!
- Risk. World domination is the name of the game in this classic board game, which is why it has one of the best board game designs ever. A simple map of the world is divided up into territories that are just itching to be conquered. These games can last as long as days, which is why it's great that this game has one of the best board game designs in the world!
- Candy Land. With sugary sweets all over the board, you know that this is one of the best board game designs ever. What better way to capture the innocence of childhood than to have an entire continent made entirely out of candy, even the mountains and the swamps? Completely non-threatening and nonetheless enjoyable, this game will be with us for generations to come.
- Clue. A classic whodunit mystery in a board game? Sign us up! This is one of the best board game designs because it features an intricately-designed mansion that's a verifiable playhouse … for murder! In all seriousness, this is another classic design that has spurned numerous spin-offs and will be around forever.
- Life. What's better than playing through your entire life in just a few hours? In this famous board game, players get to go through college, marriage, childbirth, and even retirement in one sitting. This is one of the best board game designs ever because it captures all of these settings with a quirky feeling that doesn't dwell all on that doesn't dwell on the hardship of each phase.
- Chess. Easily one of the best board game designs ever, it's great in its simplicity. A checker pattern that as immortal as the game itself, this is one of the best board games for kids to learn young, and one of the best board game designs in history. A classic any way you slice it, this game is the definition of timeless entertainment.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.