The five best board games for adults were easy to select because most adult games are not board games. Nevertheless, when picking out what board games to play at your next gathering make sure you consider the type of people that will be playing these games. Here is a list of some entertaining board games that will go over well at your next social gathering:
- Chess is a board game that most adults enjoy playing at any age. Though this game can last for hours of playtime, only two people can play at one time. This game requires a lot of thinking throughout the game so that each player can plan his next move. There is not a lot of interaction amongst the two players during the game of chess but for people who enjoy the challenge of trying to outwit their opponent this game is the perfect game for you.
- Checkers is a classic game that can be as intriguing and complex as a game of chess. This board game also only allows two players at a time and has the strategies and decision-making that keeps the players focused on winning. This source of entertainment is great for large and small gatherings depending on the size and type of people you have at your gathering.
- Scrabble is a board game that can be played by as many as four players at a time. This interactive board game allows its players to form words using individual tiles that have letters on them for point value. This game is great at social gatherings because everyone playing will have something to say about the words that are being formed on the board for points. Scrabble can last for hours or just a few minutes dependent on how many words each player uses and the point value of each word.
- Mindtrap is a board game of logical riddles that can be played as a team of one or more players. The object of this game is to solve logical riddles so that your team can advance forward. The puzzles presented in this board game are great for a group of people who enjoy problem solving. Mindtrap is a unique teamwork building activity game that you can have at your social gatherings that everyone will enjoy.
- Dirty Minds is an adult only board game that has the players going from a provocative state of mind to a clean state of mind. The objective of this game is to throw your opponents mind set off by answering questions in a provocative manner though the correct answer may be clean. People who play this game with a provocative mind set will not necessarily win this game but it is fun hearing your opponent’s answers to questions in the game.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...